Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Prompt 4

     When I want to learn something, I have a tendency to go out at learn it. I wanted to learn how to play soccer, and when I learned it I tried out for the Varsity soccer team and made it. I wanted to learn how to ride a bike, and now I bike 20 miles a week to prepare for the 5boro tour. One thing I would love to learn is how to cook well. 
     I have the ability to cook, however, I can only cook certain things like pasta and rice dishes. I would like to be able to cook more difficult dishes like poultry (which I avoid because I don't want to undercook it and make anyone sick). I have been complimented on the dishes I make, but they are very simple dishes. I would like to be complimented on a difficult dish. 
    To learn how to cook more difficult dishes, I will practice as often as I can. Though I am not expecting immediate success, I hope to gradually enhance my abilities through trial and error. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a gift Andrew - being able to teach yourself something you want to learn.

    ReplyDelete